Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2009

PHOENIX - Lisztomania (CLASSIXX version)


As very often recently, some bands allow so many remixes from all kinds of people that.. well.. most of them are really crap and i stop listening to them.
But i am really glad i tried out this new CLassixx disco-version of "Lisztomania" by everybody's darling PHOENIX.

Honestly, until today i was not sure of what to think of their new album. Of course it is very good, but - hey! - that's just NOT ENOUGH for me. I want to feel this BIG STRIKING MAGIC of "United" and "Alphabetical" again. Maybe I love their first two albums toooooo much, and it is very difficult to keep up that level.
But then i heard this remix by Classixx and it reminds me of some recent Disco productions by AEROPLANE (like their incredible remix for "Paris" by Friendly Fires) and then i thought: That would have been my new dream-sound of PHOENIX. well, maybe another year. Until then enjoy this beautiful warm disco remix with me.

>>>PHOENIX - Lisztomania (Classixx version)
(yousendit)


p.s.: looks like the CLASSIXX have a new split EP (digital) out on Kitsune soonish. You can watch the video to their really uplifting disco-summer-funk track here:

Video: CLASSIXX - I'll get you (feat Jeppe)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen